Tagged long back to write a meme, here it is – &even random things about me:
- Redbull and Pain killers dont work on me (no I am not happy about this)
- watches <strike>all</strike> most movies in the last show
- upto class VIII wanted to be a scientist (dont ask me why)
- if i end up replying to you on gtalk in all CAPS; it would be safe to assume that i was eating something and wasn’t looking at the screen
- believes in love at first sight, at the same time promotes the philosophy that love is superstition
- has a unique ability to sit over shit load of work and do nothing 😛
- when alone and doing nothing, would be smiling / laughing visualizing some silly pjs / incidents
A blog meme is something that requires active participation by the blogger and (rarely) traces back to an originating source. It is a question that a blogger answers to share some personal perspective or experience on random topics.
* Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they have been tagged.
Bonus: some more:
- Likes to deliver more than promised 🙂
- wants to measure his typing speed some day
- my most common search on google is ‘define: xyz’ (trying to improve the poor vocab)
- tries hard to make a top score at the rifle shooting game at oberoi mall (will get that some day)
- can enjoy mcdonalds, subway and ccd equally
- doesn’t believe much in astrology, but this iphone app result is so real
- finds it a boring process and utter formality to wish someone on his/her birthday
- says Hieeeeeeee like you heard in ‘small wonder’
- invests on and off in stocks since in school
- twitter interactions and my about page dont reveal much. Jasa diste, tasa naste
- temptation: sizzling brownie
- desire: superbike
- easiest distraction: tall girls
- hates the idea of writing a meme, and the silly thing that I have to do is tag 7 people here